Sunday 20 February 2011

Lindsay And Sam, Sitting In A Tree...


K.I.S.S.I.N.G?

It seems as though the on-off relationship between Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan may well be back on, after reports of Lindsay sneaking out of Sam's house through the bushes (I'll bet it was through the bushes...ha...) on Valentine's Day. They also left an L.A club together the other night, with Sam later tweeting "watching grey's anatomy - my fav show - @lindsaylohan sleeping next 2 me." Linds only lives next door to Sam, so maybe it was just a little sleepover, but somehow, I imagine it wasn't.

Although the relationship between the two ladies has often been volatile, culminating in Sam getting a restaining order against Lindsay at one point, when they were happy together it always seemed to improve Lindsay's looks and behaviour. Perhaps a relationship is a bit much for Lohan right now, but hopefully the two can make things work this time around...15th time lucky, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment