Monday 7 February 2011

Hayden Panettiere Defends Amanda Knox Role

Hayden as Amanda Knox
Despite a huge wave of criticism in the British press and from the parents of Meredith Kercher, Hayden Panettiere is standing by her decision to play Amanda Knox in an upcoming television film about the murder of Meredith, and the subsequent trial of Amanda Knox and two men, Rudy Guede and Raffaele Sollecitio.

Hayden says "My job was to play a girl who, regardless of what happened, was innocent in who she was. I believe in the person she deep down was and I think no matter, regardless of innocent or guilty, I believe she was a...she had a spirit."

 Erm...Hayden...What? So you don't think that the film was in very poor taste, and you probably think Knox is innocent...that's what I get from her less than eloquent explanation, but if I have interpreted wrongly, then do please comment and let me know, because I'm framkly a bit stumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment