Friday 11 February 2011

Aniston Bans Montag From Red Her Carpet


Heidi Montag was conspicuous by her absence (rather than her chest) at the recent premiere of new film Just Go With It, which she appears in. The rumour mill is rife with reports that the film's star, perennial rom-commer Jennifer Aniston, had banned Heidi from walking the red carpet at the premier, because she thought of her as being "too polarising". Fair point.

Heidi, however, was none too pleased about this and responded fully and publicly, saying “I'm so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarising.’... I've been such a huge Jennifer Aniston fan my entire life and it's just really upsetting that she would do this to me." She also complained that Jen should know how dofficult the business is, and that it wasn't nice of her to hinder Heidi's path to stardom.

Since then, Heidi has retracted what she said before and apologised, saying that she believed rumours that turned out not to be true. Her invite arrived and she was able to walk the red carpet, just like in her dreams. However, she actually ended up not going to the premiere anyway, giving the excuse "I had to be in Los Angeles with my dogs." Considering the fuss she made previously, you'd have thought she could find someone to look after the dogs for one night. Maybe the rumours weren't quite so unfounded after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment