Thursday 24 February 2011

I Guess Your Invite Got Lost In The Post, Fergie...


Oh dear...

Ex-Royal and seller of access to royalty, Sarah Ferguson, is apparently livid, as she has not been invited to the royal wedding in April. Hardly surprising really, when you think that she is no longer a royal and she tried to sell access to them while continuously embarrassing the family over the past twenty years.

Anyway, just to rub salt in the wound, the owner of Kate's favourite pub had been invited, and he's defos not royal. John Haley, landlord of the Old Boot near Bucklebury, Kate's hometown, said "It's a great honor. I've known the family for a long time. They are a lovely normal family, and I'm very happy for Kate. I don't know what I'll wear though or what I'll get them as a present."

John is one of 1,900 guests to the wedding on April 29th. Sarah Ferguson is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment