Tuesday 8 February 2011

Kim K Kicked Off Pince's Stage!


Kim Kardashian was invited onstage at Prince's most recent gig in Madison Square Garden. As we all know, Prince has got some serious moves, so he asked Kimmy to join in and dance. She, however, didn't dance!!...spoilsport. Prince was none too happy about this lack of groove, so he kicked her off stage and carried on with his performance.

Kim later tweeted "I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!" That's understandable. The man is a little package of condensed sex. At least she wasn't being moody and scared to look silly, it was just nerves.

Fortunatey for Kim, Prince is a benevolent sort of guy, so he invited her back up onstage later in the performance, and this time she did get her groove on and have a dance. If prince eve askes me to dance...oh...I think I would have some kind of seizure!

No comments:

Post a Comment