Tuesday 13 September 2011

Alexander Skarsgard: 8 second man


Alexander Skarsgard is the one celebrity I still react to like a teenage girl - hysterical giggling, flushed face, incapacity to speak - the works.

So imagine how upset I was when I saw that he's said losing his virginity took him a grand total of...8 seconds!

Of course, he was just joking in an interview with magazine Men's Journal, thank the lord! The lovely Mr. Skarsgard said "That was 2008, I think. Best eight seconds of my life."

On a more serious note, he spoke about how he dislikes being typecast because of his good looks, saying "You tend to get a lot of offers that are, like, the hot guy, and those parts aren't very fun. I hope there's something more to me than my pecs."

I'm pretty sure that he won't be playing the eye-candy forever, but hey...I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment