Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dear Robert DeNiro, You're An Idiot. Love, The Donald.

After some not-so-veiled criticism of Donald Trump by Robert DeNiro at the Tribeca Film Festival, The Donald has hit back, insulting Robert's intelligence.

The row started over Donald's continued (and bizarre, and unfounded) assertion that Barack Obama is not an American. He is demanding to see the President's birth certificate in order to ensure that he is actully allowed to be in the White House. I mean, really? REALLY? Do you honestly think, Donald, that no-one in government has checked all this out? And also, holy vaguely-concealed racism, Batman!

Anyway. DeNiro called Trump out on this madness, and not Donald has responded in true playground style by saying of Robert; "Well he’s not the brightest bulb on the planet. I’ve been watching him over the years and I like his acting, but you know in terms of when I watch him doing interviews and various other things, we’re not dealing with Albert Einstein."

Just to be clear, I side with DeNiro. And I think he's a pretty intelligent guy. Donald is just acting like a petulant child.

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment