Saturday 2 April 2011

Cry Me A River...Or Maybe a Delta?


Sad days for Bryan McFadden, formerly of Westlife fame. He and fiancee Delta Goodrem have split, after seven years together and four years of being engaged. It seems that the split is being handled in a really adult way, unlike most of the bitchy celeb bust-ups that go on.

Bryan tweeted "I love Delta and always will. She is one of God’s living angels. I thank her for giving me the best years of my life. Please give us time." Delta has always been a secret pleasure of mine, and I have no shame in annoucing that as a teenager I bought one of her albums...and that on occasion I still listen to it with joy.

The ever-accurate Daily Star has a front page splash today that reads "KERRY: BACK WITH EX-HUBBY," followed by a story that makes absolutely no mention of Kez and Bry actually getting back together. All it states is that Bryan may move back to the UK from Australia, and that Kerry would like that because it means he'd be able to spend more time with their daughters. So ignore the headlines, and never suggest that I try to tell porky pies like the tabs do in order to lure you to this page...

No comments:

Post a Comment