Saturday 29 October 2011

Jedward do Eurovision...part II


I am so excited right now.

While I have been snowed under doing work that actually pays my bills, some earth-shattering news has been revealed.

JEDWARD. ARE. BACK.

After their storming performance in this year's Celebrity Big Brother, the loopy duo have revealed that they plan to build on this and their success in central and eastern Europe by competing in Eurovision for the second year in a row.

Last year, the boys dazzled us all in their glittery jackets, bouncing around the stage to Lipstick. I, for one, can't wait for round 2. I am an out and proud Jedward fan. They are amazing. They are fun. They are in no way serious. They know their lack of genuine talent, but they go for it anyway.

In a nutshell, Jedward ARE Eurovision. If they can restore Ireland to their Eurovision success heyday, I will love them even more. Let's face it, the UK is never going to get anywhere, so I may as well root for my ancestral home.

John, who rather unfairly is only represented by the 'J' of Jedward, said;


"Guess what? We're gonna be doing Eurovision 2012. It's totally awesome. We did Eurovision 2011 and since we did that we're known all across Europe and all across the world.

"And next year it's gonna be even bigger and better because we're in all these teen magazines, and we go all over Europe.

"Our song and album and everything is doing really well in all these countries, and we're really excited about doing Eurovision 2012."

Good luck, crazy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment