Tuesday 11 October 2011

Francis Boulle and Emma Watson were an ITEM?



Oh. My. Goodness.

Made in Chelsea's Francis Boulle (who I ADORE, by the way) has spoken out about his 'bit of a thing' with Harry Potter actress Emma Watson.

Francis says of the brief relationship "I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I've done. That's why I chose not to pursue it any longer, because I didn't want to be the boyfriend of some child actress.”

Hmm....patronising much? She might very well say she didn't want to be associated with a reality TV wannabe, but hey ho. Francis's interview in Heat does contain some kind words about Emma, thankfully. Apparently, "She's a really cool person."

The Daily Mail ran a story about Emma back in 2008 when she attended the 24th Cartier polo match at Smith's Lawn in Windsor, where she was snapped chatting and laughing with three different fellas. To be fair, talking to three blokes at the polo is hardly cause for an entire news story, but what makes it a tad more interesting is that one of those posh lads is none other than our very own Mr. Boulle! Loving the sweeping hair, Franny.

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment