Friday 13 January 2012

Sarah Harding's new tat


Someone wants to send a message...

Sarah Harding flashed her latest ink today after a marathon four-hour spa session. The troubled Girls Aloud singer now has the words "Don't be bitter - Glitter" tattooed on her back for the rest of time.

After her traumatic  break-up from fiancĂ© Tom Crane, going through rehab for alcohol addiction, and being involved in a New Years' brawl with her ex-boyfriend, Theo De Vries, no-one can blame Sarah for needing a bit of R and R.

Personally, I wouldn't want to get a tattoo in the midst of all that emotional upheaval, but if it makes her happy, then good for her. I just hope it makes her happy in the long term. I think it looks a bit...tacky myself, but that's just personal taste.

Sarah recently commented on her problems, and she's looking forward and moving on. She said:


“I have so much to live for. I have my family and friends, my dogs, a film coming out. I still want to do music and do something solo. Now I think it's about being single and concentrating on myself and my career and who knows what the future holds”.

"I feel like I don't want to be stuck with that drunken image. I go to after-care for the extension to my rehab to keep me going. I am trying so hard. I just want to be taken seriously.”

Good for her.

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment