Friday 30 December 2011

Katy Perry and Russell Brand file for divorce!


My life is over. That's it. Never again will I believe so much in a celebrity marriage. I am in shock.

Katy Perry and her husband of 14 months, Russell Brand, have split. Russell filed for divorce, citing 'irreconcilable differences'.

The pair, whose whirlwind romance saw them engaged within four months of meeting, and married ten months after that, have been the subject of speculation since their relationship began.

Personally, I've tried to avoid throwing negative comment on their relationship; favouritism, I know, but it's my blog and I'll favouritise who I want to!

Throughout their short marriage, Katy and Russell have spent long periods apart; he was filming the semi-ok film 'Arthur', while Katy was on her California Dreams world tour.

Russell's comment on the divorce was simple. He just said "Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage. I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends."

I'm genuinely sad for these two. They seemed so well-suited, in love and happy, but for the huge press intrusion in their lives. It's a sad day in the office at MCLairy Towers...

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment