Wednesday 21 December 2011

David Beckham: Angry.


David and Victoria Beckham are reported to be FUMING at the 'select group' of journalists they sent a private family Christmas card to after pictures of it popped up all over Twitter.

The family snap featured the four adorable mini-Beckhams sat in bed, while the back of the card read 'Picture by Daddy' - which is the CUTEST THING EVER.

I can understand that the Becks family didn't want the picture to become public, but I must say...If you don't want something to become public, don't send it to a whole bunch of journalists! There is no better way to ensure that something will instantly be shown to the most people it is humanly possible to show. Not one.

I think there might be a few people struck off the Victoria and David Official Xmas Card List next year. But - if you're reading this, Victoria and David, I would NEVER do such a thing. So feel free to send me stuff!

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment